Sunday, February 14, 2010

It is ALMOST here!


Not sure what our household is more excited about at the moment: Miri's 4th birthday or our upcoming cruise!! I guess the real question is how much fun can you squeeze into a 10 day period??

We have been running around like crazy people the past week, and I am already foreseeing next week to be even more busy!! I am sure I will question my sanity in hosting a birthday party at our house just days before leaving on the cruise.

But today we celebrated all the love in our lives, starting with a brunch of heart shaped pancakes!! This afternoon M and I made cutout cookies and decorated them (she was in charge of the sprinkles!) We also worked on decorations for her birthday party next weekend. While I do agree that Valentines Day is pretty much a "hallmark" holiday - it is still fun to have a day of hearts and love. I have the two most special valentines a girl could ever need - a wonderful hubby who will always be my first valentine and our sweet little girl who has made the past four valentines day more and more special then the one before.

No comments: